In an attempt to spruce my blog up, I’m going to be posting lil update posts at the end of each month! Reviews are all very well but at the snail-like pace I produce them, it ends up looking a bit abandoned around here. Shabby. Not-so-great.
It’ll be stuff I’m into, stuff I’m not into, mini reviews, general bits and bobs…expect a lot more in April’s post because I pulled this one together at the last minute; realising you can’t put up any of the pictures you wanted to because literally all of them have your identifying features in (I love that, it makes me sound like a really shit spy) or you’ve already plastered them everywhere else is a punch to the gut like no other. Remind me not to be so vain in future?
a- I found my camera! and the battery! then lost the battery, again / b- I’ve reached new and more pretentious art hoe heights / c- a set of beautiful but unsafe rose quartz butt beads from luxotiq; I emailed them about this and they never responded. 0/10, would not recommend / d- a very rosebuddy rosebud / e- dick pic courtesy of the tantus pack n play 02 / f- super nut. super. nut. that dildo is the lovehoney beaded glass one and it is fantastic.
Other, less nsfw stuff I was into this month – Oatly non-dairy milk, suede everything, banana pancakes, learning how to ride a bike again and only scraping my knees five times, alien plaits, good real-life work things, Anna’s ginger thins, these socks, my brand new boots, my brand new email, my brand new haircut.
Oh, and in terms of bloggy things, there’ll be a new review of the Durex Sensual Bliss massager up in the next few days (a cute purple ufo) and then the Divine Interventions Jackhammer Jesus after that, maybe a quickie post on glass toys and I’ve a post on strapless strapons in the works but I doubt that’ll be completed very soon…
And finally, some timely offers –
- Tantus have international shipping for either $9.95 or $19.95 until the 19th of May.
- Tantus have also brought back the Clover for a limited time, which is an adorable shimmery pink dildo with a vibrator slot; someone please buy one so I can live vicariously through you. It’s only $29.99!
- Fun Factory recently released some new bullet covers! They’re cute and lumpy and ever-so-slightly overpriced. Ooooh! And the Stronic Drei comes in black now. Sorta looks like a Godzilla peen.
- There’s a long, double ended silicone dildo in blue (proper sky blue!) on sale for £17.50 in the Lovehoney sale.
- Aaand to tie it all up with a pretty bow – if you’ve a jelly toy burning a melty, sticky hole in your toolbox, Crystal Delights are giving you 25% off if you destroy one and send them a picture of the gory evidence. I honestly don’t see a single downside to this.