Remember last month when I was all enthused and rosy-cheeked about my job? Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha. Anyway, because I grossly underestimated how much time it takes me to write a post + pictures + all the other stuff, the blog was pretty lacklustre during July and in all honestly it’s probably going to stay like that through this month too. I was doing so well and here I am now, fobbing you off with damp fruit and flowers! Typical.
Having said that, I’ve queued up reviews of the Kinky Monkey holographic harness, the bs atelier Alex and maaaybe some not-review posts. I also ordered the Vixen Gee Whizzard from Shevibe like an hour ago (a princely $22 for uk shipping, which really isn’t too bad) and I’m already verrrry excited – expect me to forget about it until I become suddenly indignant in three weeks time after receiving a customs fee.
- Get 15% off when you spend £40 at Lovehoney…
- …or get 20% off when you spend £75!
- Tantus have been on an O2 roll lately and came out with the Tantus Gary (my postie is called Gary, which makes it sorta weird) and I’m dying for it.
- Speaking of Tantus and their O2, there’s 20% off all their dual density toys with code FEELME. Go nuts.
- Shevibe are stocking the new Doxy wand die-cast! It’s just as big and thuddy as ever, but comes with a new silicone head and super-shiny titanium casing.
- If you were looking for seriously huge anal silicone anal beads, Uberkinky are now stocking this pair from the Tom of Finland sex toy line. They’re 7 inches in girth, weighted, and are not to be trifled with.
- The Tantus Nurse connoisseur harness is still $45 at Shevibe and uuughhh, look, someone please buy this – I can’t get it because it’d sit too low on my hips and I’d never wear it. It’s so perfect otherwise.
- Use code SUN10 at sextoys.co.uk for 10% off!
hey look someone made a cute pixel of me trying to flush my blog down the toilet where it belongs. INTO THE SEWERS.