a – new appendages! / b – it might have rained nearly all month but that just means things are looking extra green / c – these are not the pink fluffy clouds I was on about in my Pack & Play review, but close enough / d – more fruit’s coming into season yessss / e – pants. literally pants / f – i figured out a new way to store my long paddles! but I had to take them down because my clothes need a place to live too. boo.
Other stuff I was into this month – allll the consolation pizzas, trying to compare the vibrations on the Mystic Wand and Smart Wand and failing every time (it’s too much fun, I don’t know how people manage it), watching my to-review wishlist dwindle, this harness, Mad Max, coconut milk rice pudding, my new meluna cup – I got a small because the medium didn’t work out and it’s green and I love it! it almost makes me wish that I bled regularly…almost, planning my summer, being able to take decent pictures for reviews again now that the sun doesn’t set at 3pm.
More timely offers –
- !!! 20% and up off select Tantus pieces at Shevibe! Includes the shimmery, lime green Slow Drive for $30.39 and the gorgeous Nurse Connoisseur harness for $62.99.
- Lovehoney have added all 3 sizes of Roll Play plugs – silicone plugs containing a metal ball for ~added sensations~ – to their 2 butt plugs for £15 offer. Definitely worth giving a shot.
- The Tantus international shipping thing is over, but good news: their standard delivery to non-US addresses seems to have stayed at $9.95! Hooray.
- Both Lovehoney and Uberkinky are now stocking the Tantus Realdoe stout, for UK-ers who like realism and a bit of bulk with your strap-on stuff.
- Simply Pleasure have all of the Leaf+ range on sale for the moment – they normally retail for about £80 but they’re currently £39.99 – £34.99. Bargain.
- Sextoys.co.uk have started stocking this Boom vibrator line; anyone tried them? They look a bit like OVO vibes.
- The New York Toy Collective Archer packer has gone into the Uberkinky sale!
- And finally, have you seen the new Uncuts from Tantus yet? FORESKIN. AT LAST. Seriously, how did it take this long?
Try and keep hydrated in summer! (unless it’s autumn/winter where you live, I guess…do it anyway, it’s good for you)