a- I’ve bought so much cute stationary lately / b- the star of a new post / c- someone’s lovely painting / d- an extremely reassuring fortune / e- the packaging for the Je Joue ami+ is really beautiful / f- blue skies!!! / g- rocks n stuff / h- plant dick / i- a new collar, courtesy of Denby Jorgenson, who I highly recommend
Other stuff I was into this month – sunshine! at last! just not so much the slathering on suncream part, I really really really want this bag, counting down the days to Jurassic World, seeing Tantus redoing their website somewhat and getting rid of unnecessarily gendered terms, the new season of Drag Race…that’s about it? I haven’t had much time to do fun stuff (masturbatory or otherwise) because I’ve been unexpectedly busy and stressing out about the election. Catch me crying into my consolation pizza if pig-in-a-suit Cameron gets re-elected.
And finally, a new-ish bunch of timely offers –
- Lovehoney no longer stock the standard copper Eroscillator, but instead have replaced it with a purple version of the 2 Top Deluxe that comes with the marshmallow attachment!
- Cheap international shipping from Tantus ends on the 19th of May so get your orders in while you can – currently all orders 2lbs or under (around 3 dildos, give or take) ship for $9.95, and parcels over 2lbs but under 4lbs are $19.95.
- Uberkinky have started stocking the Lovearc, which is a sleek-looking manual sex machine.
- I’m used to 3 items for £x offers being full of tat, but the 3 bondage items for £60 0ffer from Lovehoney is actually really good.
- This isn’t new, but I like this vulva puppet from Sh! a whole lot.
- Has anyone else noticed that Lovehoney stock the Fun Factory Big Boss in a peach tone that isn’t on Fun Factory’s website or anywhere else? Huh.
- The rechargeable, cordless magic wand is launching in May! You can pre-order one from Shevibe.
See you in May!