a – this is going to be a new post where I teach you all how to paint a box (amazing!); when my laptop went in for repairs I couldn’t dick around with my blog anymore so I repainted a bunch of old Lelo boxes for storage instead. turned out cute! / b – I got this harness from Kinky Monkey and it is FANTASTIC / c- I found glitter in places on my body that I didn’t even know existed after this / d – I think this might be the most depressing picture of a buttplug ever taken? I can hear the CSI Las Vegas theme in my head just looking at it. it’s a great plug though.
I don’t have much in the way of photos for this month because wowww did June turn out to be busy and I guess I was just too distracted trying to spot-clean tomato soup stains out of my interview shirts to do anything interesting. I got some nice stuff in the post this month, though – I have a beautiful Papillon from Idee du Desir waiting to be reviewed, and Kinky Monkey sent me that glorious holographic harness I was banging on about last month. I have some reaaal intense feelings for it.
Like I said, real intense.
I also changed my blog theme (in case you didn’t notice) and I really love it! It has a lot of white space and while I’m still working on tweaking a few things here and there, I’m pleased with how it looks for now. I took an updated collection photo here, I took a #straponselfie, I ruined my hair again, I got a new job…June’s been okay, and hopefully July’ll be even better cause it’s my birthday month! There won’t be a giveaway or anything because I didn’t think to organise one (sorry), but maybe I’ll make celebratory dildo biscuits or something.
And again, timely offers + sex toy news snippets –
- Lovehoney unveiled a new magic wand attachment that you can stick your suction cup dildos to! It looks super nifty and it’s only £10 at the minute.
- The Mustang Royale is out!!! It comes with a new base that’s meant to make it better for strap-on fucking and I would crawl across the desert in my skivvies to get to one.
- 20% off everrrrrything at sextoys.co.uk! Just enter code HEAT20 at checkout.
- You know I just reviewed the Tiger G5 like yesterday? There’s a Big Boss G5, too. Hefty.
- There’s limited edition $60 emerald green Splash dildos in the Tantus Grab Bag bit so if that’s something that appeals to you, I’d get one while they’re there cause they’re probably not coming back.
- The 20% off select Tantus offer at Shevibe is still running, plus they have 15% off Kiiroo for a limited time.
- Since reviewing two cheaper butt toys earlier this month, I’ve been on a mission to find more budget butt stuff that’s not jelly galore and found these two promising ones on sextoys.co.uk. They’re under a tenner, too!
- Win a glass dildo in your choice of colour and design from Fucking Sculptures over at Shevibe this month!
Have a good summer, and I hope you’re all slathering yourselves in spf!