The Eroscillator 2 Top Deluxe is unlike any other toy I’ve come across. It’s claimed to be a world-renowned clitoris stimulating wand, but at first sight I thought it looked like a cool alien toothbrush or something. Of course, I had to buy it just to see what the hype was over, and does it live up to it? Keep reading to find out…
One word could easily sum up the overall design and look of this large wand style toy – ugly. However, it feels amazing!
It comes with several different types of attachments, each one providing a different type of feel or sensation when applied to the clit. From a deep massage to a fluttering sensation, this ugly mofo gives a wide range of options from a gentle tease to a hardcore groping. We-Vibe Touch
Each version has its own assortment of attachments available, but the Eroscillator Top Deluxe has more to choose from than the Eroscillator 2 Plus. So, if you want variety during your self-loving sessions then I recommend the Deluxe.
You read that right, something that is not frequently offered is a refund on these types of products. However, Eroscillator stands by their product with a 30-day refund policy. However, if the product was used there is a 20% sanitary disposal fee.
Below is a list of attachments with the Deluxe:
- Marshmallow: This is a soft squishy pillow style, the only soft one, just in case you want soft gentle touches.
- Seven Pearls of the Orient: This looks like your average anal bead type toys, starting with a small bead and increasing in size.
- The Golden Spoon: Resembles a freaking spoon, but feels great!
- Ball & Cup: This attachment is designed to cup the clit perfectly; you can imagine how that turns out. OMG!
- Grapes & Cockscomb: Weird name, but by far the most intense attachment to me.
The Final Word
This thing is ugly as hell, but all us ladies know we don’t buy these just to look pretty, we want power and options. If you’re looking for something new, I suggest giving the Eroscillator 2 Top Deluxe a try.