Reputable retailers (& manufacturers!)
uk & europe
- Lovehoney – the UK’s favourite online sex shop with lovely staff, excellent customer service, and a ridiculous year-long returns policy that I’ve taken advantage of more times than I can count. Excellent Christmas day flash sale, too!
- Sh! – a very pink, very inclusive sex shop in Hoxton. They run a variety of events and classes, have tables full of vibrators to ogle, super friendly staff and are open until 8pm most evenings. Go visit around Christmas to see a sparkly tree decorated with cock rings and bullet vibes!
- Sex Siopa – Ireland’s first health and design focused sex shop! Sex Siopa is run by the lovely Shawna and sells only bodysafe toys, accompanied by gorgeous pictures and a sleekly designed website. As far as I know, it’s the only place in the UK to stock the lovely Minna Limon in teal.
- Vibrator Kingdom – owned by Donna, who is quite possibly a real-life angel, Vibrator Kingdom has a ridiculously clever website in a sea of black backgrounds and grey text, and they only stock body-safe toys. Everything comes beautifully wrapped, too!
- Coco de Mer – Lovehoney’s slightly posher step-sister who only wears Cuir de Russie, probably has several sugar daddies and a wardrobe full of Fleur of England. With a beautiful shop in Covent Garden, Coco de Mer stock mainly luxury brands and a mouthwatering array of high-end lingerie and bondage accoutrements.
- Simply Pleasure – with stores all over the UK, Simply Pleasure stock…well, basically everything, really. If it exists, you’ll probably find it with them. They have frequent discounts and sales, so keep an eye out!
- BS Atelier – beautiful dildos, harnesses, plugs, cock rings & rope handmade in Madrid. Check out their lovely photo campaign!
- Babes N Horny – Handmade, ‘Savile Row as opposed to Soho’ silicone dildos and harnesses made in east London. You can even book in an appointment for a studio visit! My personal favourite is definitely the Rene dildo.